2. He once had 3 brothers.
3. I can make Tarka Dall like you get in restaurants.
4. I don’t like buying new clothes
5. I used to love The Monkees.
6. I believed that smoking menthol cigarettes made you sterile.
7. I went to 11 different schools.
8. I was expelled for missing a biology exam.
9. I lost my virginity at 16.
10. The background music was Break on Through by The Doors.
11. I had a grandmother called Eva.
12. I have three different kinds of reading glasses.
13. When I was 10 I wanted to be a ballerina.
14. My father sang in South Pacific.
15. My first word was “picture”.
16. One of my fictional characters was a carpenter called Emily.
17. I once had a best friend called Shakela.
18. When I was 13 I wanted to be an air stewardess.
19. The Female Eunuch is why I love Germaine Greer.
20. My husband makes perfect bramble jelly.
21. The first film I saw was a cartoon of Tweetie Pie.
22. I have a stuffed donkey in the attic.
23. I didn’t have breasts till I was 15.
24. I am a late developer.
25. I read all the Enid Blyton Mallory Towers and St. Clare books.
26. I have my own rock concert.
27. I never liked Brussel Sprouts.
28. I don't tell you the half of it.
29. I won 2nd prize for a daffodil when I was 9.
30. I can only drive an automatic car.
31. I miss my father.
32. I used to fiddle the electric meter in my bedsit.
33. I haven’t been out of Europe.
34. Unless you count a kibbutz in Israel.
35. I know how to pick oranges and lemons.
36. My Lewis chess queen says Oi Veh.
37. I don’t have a favourite colour.
38. My son once found a four-leafed clover
39. I have a necklace made of moonstones.
40. I like IKEA meatballs with lingonberries.
41. I thought I would never ever use a mobile phone.
42. I have a Samsung D600.
43. My mother is 84 and very fit.
44. She does Pilates and acqua aerobics.
45. I was scared by a mountain once.
46. I want to go ski-ing again.
47. I have a favourite Sappho fragment.
48. I kept my daughter’s milk teeth in a box.
49. I can never find my nail scissors.
50. I want a cigarette.
51. I play the recorder and the penny whistle.
52. If I moved from here I would miss the trees.
53. Sometimes I want unbroken horizons.
54. My grandmother has visited me in dreams.
55. I have kept all my old Spare Rib diaries.
56. I wish I could be tidy.
57. My father’s ancestors were Sephardic.
58. People still ask me where I originally come from.
59. I taught myself how to cook on a Baby Belling.
60. I am not entirely sure why I am doing this.
61. I am an alto.
62. My favourite choral work is Mozart’s Mass in C Minor.
63. I like the circle of light from anglepoise lamps..
64. I have a picture of a lion king.
65. My mother-in-law was a potter.
66. My other favourite choral work is Bach’s St. John’s Passion.
67. I am going to Edinburgh tomorrow.
68. My kids are doing things in the Festival.
69. I am proud of them.
70. I thought I’d do 100 but changed my mind.
See you in a week or so.